Do you love coding and problem solving? Do you love to build brilliant web stuff for great brands and organisations?
We have something in common.
We build great web and app projects for our clients, using the latest tech, best practices and lots of love. Our website will give you an idea of our passion and a flavour of our work.
We are looking for a talented junior web developer to join our dev team. We’re a small but busy agency and no two projects are the same. You’ll work alongside two very experienced developers (so an opportunity to learn from them) to create amazing digital solutions that include websites, web applications, voice and mobile apps.
*Note – we will ask for examples of your work (with source code) as part of the recruitment process.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your responsibilities will include: –
- Building great CMS powered websites that are fast, secure and meet relevant standards
- Building powerful web applications
Qualifications and Skills
What you need for this role: –
- 2+ years of experience front end (client side) web development using HTML, CSS, PHP & JS
- Experience building responsive themes (2 years)
- CMS experience – WordPress (2 years)
- Good communication skills
- A passion to learn and keep up to date with the latest trends in web design
We offer: –
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A super friendly team
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Rapidly growing agency with some awesome clients
£21,000.00 – £25,000.00 per year, depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY
You’ll see from our website that we’re a small team – which means you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in lots of different projects. Our clients love us, so personality is just as important as your skill set at Key Digital!
We’ve got exciting times ahead with many great projects that need bringing to life – so if you like what you see above please get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV and a covering letter telling us how you fit the bill.
Please note – recruitment agencies need not apply.
Email – email@example.com