Digital Marketing Executive – Paid & Content
Key Digital is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Content, Social and Search team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, ambitious and hardworking individual to put their paid search and writing skills to use, and to make their mark in a growing digital agency.
Day to day, you will be required to work on digital marketing campaigns for clients as well as liaising with other teams within Key Digital including Web Design & Development.
We love what we do at Key Digital and we certainly have fun while we’re doing it! We work with clients big and small across a variety of industries and are passionate about unlocking their online potential and always go that extra mile to help them succeed.
What’s the Job?
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for developing and implementing content, SEO and paid search campaigns for a range of clients.
You will work within our Content, Search & Social team on various client accounts.
You will work closely with clients to understand their needs, plan and manage their content and paid search and transform those into creative campaigns to gain the best results. You will also regularly meet with clients and provide feedback to them on the performance of their campaigns.
First and foremost you will be an experienced digital marketer with a passion for writing great content and understand how to promote it across different digital channels in order to drive audience engagement and customer sales.
You should also have experience of managing paid search campaigns on Facebook and Google Adwords and know how to optimise content using SEO techniques to boost search rankings will be an advantage.
Do You Fit the Bill?
You will have at least one year’s experience in a digital marketing role developing campaigns using content and paid search and be looking to develop and enhance your skills.
We are a busy agency, so you’ll be ready to muck-in with the rest of the team to get things done.
- Work closely with clients and the team to develop digital marketing strategies ensuring that all work is aligned to the client brand, consistent and completed to a high quality at all times
- Develop and plan content creation, paid search and SEO activity for client campaigns with agreed priorities, direction and goals
- Research, write and edit articles, blogs and social media posts on a wide range of subjects
- Manage paid search campaigns for clients across Facebook, Google Adwords and Bing
- Work closely with the line manager to understand the client’s needs and planning their activity in line with these
- Create engaging adverts and landing pages for paid ads / PPC; test and tweak these to maximise effectiveness;
- Secure the sign-off of all ads, keywords, landing pages and other marketing pieces from the client/line manager
- Manage client budget (hours spent)
- Track results and metrics for monthly reporting – analyse Google Analytics and utilise Data Studio for reporting
- Implement Google Tag Manager
- Carry out on-site and off-site SEO to improve client’s search visibility
- Suggest change and test plans to continuously improve SEO performance
- Manage clients’ day to day needs, including strategic planning and execution of activities, client liaison, meetings, calls and emails
- Liaise with the team regarding setting tasks, allocation of work and deadlines
- Prepare monthly reports for clients, including interpretation of reports and recommendations
- Use our marketing suite of tools to spot trends and opportunities, suggesting content ideas where possible to ensure optimum results
- Keep up-to-date on latest industry trends, best practices, strategies and industry standards across the search industry. Attending events and being active on industry social channels
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 1 year’s work experience within a marketing environment, in order to demonstrate a good understanding of the Marketing process
- Educated to degree level within Marketing, Journalism, English or a similar related field
- An excellent command of the English language and outstanding verbal and written communication is essential
- The ability and proven experience of writing and creating concise copy and content for digital and traditional media
- Experience of managing paid search campaigns across Facebook, Google Adwords and Bing
- Ideally be Google Adwords Professional qualified or working towards it
- An awareness of SEO and online marketing disciplines would be ideal, but training can be provided within the role, for the right person
- Experience of using Amazon marketplace platform for selling and promoting products
- Strong organisational and time keeping skills are essential, as is the ability to work on your own initiative and manage multiple tasks at any one time.
- Excellent proof reading skills will be required and likely assessed in the interview process
- An adaptable self-starter with a ‘can-do, hands-on’ approach
- Experience of using the main CMS platforms (WordPress)
- Technically literate of main computer packages/image editing
- Full-time, 9.00am-5.00pm (37.5 per week), Monday-Friday
- A super friendly team
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Generous holiday allowance
- Rapidly growing agency with some awesome clients
- Negotiable dependent on skills and experience
- Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset
- Marketing Experience: 1 year
HOW TO APPLY
If you like the idea of working as part of our fun, hard-working team, then please get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV and a covering letter telling us how you fit the bill.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: Monday 14th January 2019
No agencies please.