PPC / SEO Digital Marketing Executive
As a result of new business and recent growth across our existing client base, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Key Digital. We are a growing company and if you are an ambitious marketing executive, who wants to keep learning and are looking to make your mark in a fast-moving small business, we’d love you to join and grow with us.
We love what we do at Key Digital and we certainly have fun while we’re doing it! We work with clients big and small across a variety of industries and are passionate about unlocking their online potential and always go that extra mile to see them succeed.
What’s the Job?
As a PPC/SEO Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for implementing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns across AdWords, Bing, Amazon and Social Media.
You will work alongside our Digital Account Managers on various clients’ advertising accounts and will work closely with clients to understand their needs and plan and manage their ads.
You will have a passion for PPC and paid search campaigns and an understanding of what a strong PPC landing page looks like. You will work with our clients to optimise their SEM campaigns to manage the budget and gain the best results.
While this will encompass the majority of your role, you’ll also be working on SEO and website content so having experience of how technical SEO can boost rankings, as well as optimising content for SEO purposes will be an advantage.
Do You Fit the Bill?
You will have at least one year’s experience in PPC and be looking to develop further digitally and enhance your SEO skills. You will therefore need to have a passion for all things digital and be keen to expand your knowledge and skills.
We are a busy agency, so you’ll be ready to muck-in with the rest of the team to get things done.
- Understand all aspects of clients’ PPC campaigns to ensure they fit in with other activity online and offline
- Work closely with the account manager to understand the client’s needs and planning their activity in line with these
- Secure the sign-off of all ads, keywords, landing pages and other marketing pieces from the client/account manager
- Manage client budget (hours spent)
- Create engaging adverts and landing pages for PPC; test and tweak these to maximise effectiveness;
- Track results and metrics for monthly reporting
- Manage clients’ day to day needs, including strategic planning and execution of activities, client liaison, meetings, calls and emails
- Liaise with the team re tasks, allocation of work and deadlines
- Work with the other members of the team, as well as using the data available, to plan activities for clients
- Prepare monthly reports for clients, including interpretation of reports and recommendations
- Analyse Google Analytics and utilise Data Studio for reporting
- Implement Google Tag Manager
- Manage monthly hours effectively so that clients achieve maximum impact from their investment
- General on-page optimisation of content – checking keyword density/researching and adding crosslinks and external links/sourcing and adding images
- Competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Keyword research
- Liaise with clients
- Carry out other tasks and responsibilities as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role managing PPC campaigns
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experienced marketer who can write clear and accurate content
- A keen eye for detail, an ability to decipher large data sets and an understanding of key tools used (Google Analytics and Data Studio)
- A clear thinker, someone with a great analytical mind-set and a true team player
- Impeccable spelling, grammar and English Language skills with an eye for detail
- An adaptable self-starter with a ‘can-do, hands-on’ approach.
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of using the main CMS platforms (WordPress)
- Technically literate of main computer packages/image editing
- Working knowledge of Google Tag manager
- Appreciation of technical SEO e.g. Structured markup language
- Appreciation of SEO issues and fixing – htacess/404s/H1s/indexed pages/301 redirects etc
- Experience of other SEO tools
- Full-time, 9.00am-5.00pm (37.5 per week), Monday-Friday
- A super friendly team
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Generous holiday allowance
- Rapidly growing agency with some awesome clients
- Negotiable dependent on skills and experience
- Poundbury, Dorchester
- PPC/Google Adwords: 1 year
Closing Date for Applications:
Wednesday 7th March 2018
Interviews to be held w/c 12th March 2018
How to Apply
If you like the idea of working as part of our fun, hard-working team, then please get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV and a covering letter telling us how you fit the bill.
Email – email@example.com