Key Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with great writing skills to join our team and work on different client campaigns. You will be responsible for driving audience engagement and customer sales.
You will work closely with clients to understand the needs of their business. You will develop and deploy digital marketing campaigns, with innovative content, social media and e-shot elements.
Apart from your great content skills, you should have experience using SEO techniques to improve search rankings and visibility.
We work with clients big and small across a variety of industries, with a strong focus on the hospitality and tourism sector. We help clients unlock their online potential and always go that extra mile to help them succeed.
Day to day
- Develop and plan content and social media activity for client campaigns with agreed priorities, direction, and goals
- Come up with creative ideas to promote our client brands online
- Research, write and edit blogs, and social media posts on a wide range of subjects
- Use social networking tools to promote our client websites
- Review and optimise existing web content to improve visibility and search engine ranking
- Report on client marketing campaigns against set customer objectives
- Regularly meet with clients and provide feedback to them on the performance of their campaigns.
- Suggest opportunities to improve the digital footprint of our clients
Skills & experience
- 3 Years+ digital marketing experience and can demonstrate a good understanding of the marketing process
- Strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Good project management skills
- Degree Level qualified within Marketing, Journalism, English or a similar related field.
- An excellent command of the English language and outstanding verbal and written communication
- Experience of creating engaging content for social media campaigns
- An awareness of SEO best practice and online marketing disciplines is essential
- Experienced in creating email marketing campaigns. Mailchimp proficient
- Experience of using CMS platforms with an excellent command of WordPress
- Experience of working with clients in the tourism sector would be an advantage
- Proficient use of Photoshop, Canva, PremierPro, iMovie & Wave.video desirable
Why choose Key Digital?
- Become part of a talented and super friendly team
- Flexible working available – 3 days per week in the office
- Opportunity to work with a range of great clients across different sectors
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- £23K to £26K D.O.E
- Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset
- Digital marketing experience: 3 years minimum
How to Apply
If you like the idea of working as part of our fun, hard-working team, then please get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV and a covering letter telling us how you fit the bill. We are a busy agency and looking for someone with the skills to hit the ground running and enhance our existing digital marketing team.
Email – email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 4th December 2022
Interviews: w/c 12th December 2022
NO AGENCIES PLEASE