Solace Global are a very interesting company; they provide travel risk management advice and solutions to a range of organisations around the world.
In a world where there is an increased threat of government uprising, terrorism and natural disasters, they help companies to identify, assess and mitigate their operational risk, protecting people, assets and reputation whilst abroad.
Solace work with a number of business sectors including aerospace and defence, corporates and charities. They also provide VIP close protection services for high net worth individuals and also specialise in providing maritime security to the shipping, cruise liner and super yacht industries.
Solace’s 24/7 Response and Operation Centre in Poole provides traveller tracking, intelligence and crisis support to its clients as it monitors news and social media networks for information and intelligence.
Solace operate within a very competitive marketplace, with two large dominant players owning the online space. So our objectives were simple, how do we use the website and a mixture of content marketing to challenge those competitors and actively engage with existing a new customers:-
- Increase search engine visibility for “travel risk management” phrases
- Establish a page one search listing on Google for “travel risk management”;
- Increase the number of website visitors and the time they spend on the site;
- Reinforce Solace Global position as “the trusted” risk management company;
- Encourage more engagement on LinkedIn from non-maritime companies;
- Be the authority on travel risk management;
- Increase the number of opportunities for invitation to tenders
- Increase the number of links back to the website