We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that attended our fourth Unlock event. The theme for this event was “building digital trust” and it was great to see so many existing clients – as well as some new faces – taking part in the networking and discussions.
For those that couldn’t make it, we hope to see you at the next one. If you want to see what went on – have a watch of the video below.
The evening began with networking and drinks, the perfect opportunity for the Key Digital Team, our guests and speakers to discuss current projects and wider digital topics.
The topic for the evening was building digital trust, and our panel included:
- Tom Amery, founder at The Watercress Company
- Lisa Trickey, Digital Design Manager and Social Adult Care at Dorset County Council
- David Lakins, Managing Director at Key Digital
Dave Mc led the discussions and challenged the panel with a range of questions, including:-
- How to find a suitable digital channel in the midst of all the online noise,
- How to build trust amongst the customer base and staff to support growth;
- How does someone like Dorset County Council use technology to challenge the perceptions of its consumers;
It was great to see the amount of participation from the audience who felt comfortable sharing their ideas and opinions during the discussion.
Key takeaway points from the evening’s panel and discussion were:
- trust comes in a variety of formats and therefore knowing your target audience is vital
- good old fashioned customer service goes along way to building trust
- social channels are a great customer support tool
- online reputation matters – reviews, social footprint, Google My Business profile
- the importance of using quality video and imagery
- how incorporating humorous elements into your social posts can have a positive and lasting impact